Get ready to take part in the most important event in Mumbai on:
Corporate Structuring Immigration by Investment Wealth Protection and Succession
Since the inception of the Asia Outbound Summit series in 2010, Asia’s HNWI, investment groups, and corporations have developed an ever-increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, immigration, tax and asset protection services. This demand, coupled with increasing pressure from local and international authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional cross-border planning for local practitioners.
The Asia Outbound Summit series has been designed exclusively to close this gap, and equip local practitioners with the much needed information and resources to effectively serve their corporate and HNWI clients.
Why you should attend Asia Outbound Summit 2022
Since the inception of the Asia Outbound Summit series in 2010, Asian HNWI, investment groups, and corporations have developed an ever-increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, immigration tax and asset planning services. This demand, coupled with increasing pressure from local and international authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional offshore planning for local practitioners.
- India ranks fourth across the world for the number of new HNWI (BusinessInsider)
- India stands second on the list for the number of HNWI emigrants. India has seen 2% or more of its HNWI emigrating per year, over the past 5 years. (World Wealth Migration Report)
- Inquiries for investment migraiton programs from Indian nationals increased 62% YOY from 2020 (Henley & Partners). Investment migration professionals and developers expand their reach to this burgening market.
- Offshore wealth held by Indians has almost doubled in the period between 2007 and 2015, indicating a strong preference to hold wealth overseas.
- India’s Overseas FDI has risen from 1.76 Bln in 2013 to 13.14 by 2019 a near 750% increase. (WorldBank) This points to a staggaring structruing opportunity for corporate service providers and offshore law firms.
About Asia Outbound Summit 2022
In 2022, for the 12th year, Asia Outbound will host the largest offshore finance and wealth management events in India. The Asia Outbound Summit Series, will bring together hundreds of India’s top financial intermediaries together with corporate and financial service providers, governments and investment promotion agencies from all over the world.
Each conference in the series will be attended by over 200 of India’s leading intermediaries and agents whose businesses focus on:
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for UHNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
- BEPS, CRS and transfer pricing implications for corporations
- Investment structuring within the Belt and Road Initiative
- Selection and set up of outbound investment structures
- Path and compliance measures for outbound investments
- Company formation, maintenance, regulation and compliance
What You Will Learn
- The unique behavior patterns of India’s HNWI
- Building trust and reputation in India’s markets
- Trends in the growing demand of India’s estate planning and wealth preservation sector
- Best practice strategies when dealing with cultural differences
- Regulatory updates affecting the region
- How to avoid common pitfalls when entering the region